Clubs please download and use
Tournament Program Form
Tournament Dates: (Weigh-in
11am - 12 noon unless specified)
Clubs requiring tournaments contact Allan on 07 3287 1431
- 19th Mass registration day. The boxing shop, Griffith Uni , the Hub, Nathan campus, Kessels rd, Nathan Free medical with registration. 10am-2pm Qld team orientation starts 2pm where you will be given your itinerary tracksuit etc.
- 26th - Off
- 10th-16th Australian Titles, Adelaide
- 23rd - Albert Boxing Club - Beenleigh Tavern 0414549599 (AGM 2pm) Weigh-in 11am to12 noon
- 2nd - Level 1 Coaches Seminar (More Information)
- 8th - Pro-Am Toowoomba. Contact Brendon Smith for matching - 0418 800878
- 9th - Shamrock - Sands tavern, Maroochydore, Plaza parade - weigh in 11am--12pm - contact Mike Foley
- 16th - Off
- 23rd - Attila Boxing Academy - Bundaberg - Please support our
Flood Recovery Gold & Silver Belt Buckle Tournament at the WIN Stadium - Bundaberg Basketball - Flint Street. Discount Accommodation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Free breakfast!
Food and licensed Bar. 80 Big Mac's from Macca's to give away after the weigh in
- 30th - Off (Easter)
- 6th - Deception Bay - Deception Bay Community Hall - Cnr Ewart st & Bayview tce - Damian Smith
- 13th - Off
- 19th - Tattersalls pre-matched
- 20th - Gladstone - Contact Mark Wilson 0419475877 for pre-matching if you’re intending to go to the Tournament
- 26th - Pre-Match - Kawana - Troy McGaughran
- 3rd - Pro-Am - Maroochydore Sands Tavern - Contact Rob Fogarty 0407112410
- 4th - Matrix - Labrador State School, Cnr of Government rd and Imperial pde. Weigh in 11am-12pm. Doctor at 3pm first bout at 4pm. Matrix Shield and Punish Fight Gear boxing bag(value-$180) awarded to the club with the most wins on the day.
- 11th - Off
- 18/19th -
S.E.Qld titles, Beenleigh tavern weigh-in 8-10am. All categories, 0-3 4-7 8-15 male & female - Open section contact Allan 0414549599 - SEQ titles are now held over two days, Sat and Sun 18/19th May. Sunday will be the Elite Finals and the challenge bouts for the SA trip. Challenges received so far are: Michael Black, Mitch Coomer, S. Spiativic, Bon Cos, all in Peter Lasarus division. Also Liam Pope v Liam Wilson, Nathan Mullhall v Liam Nicolson. Weigh in Sunday 9-10am. Doctor 11am, first bout 12pm
- 31st - Queensland Olympic Council Beach Volleyball - More Information
- 1st - Caboolture
- 8th -Off
- 15th - Kurbingui - Norris Rd State School Brackin Ridge - Syl Johns
- 22/23rd - Novice Titles, Acacia Ridge Hotel,
Weigh in sat 8-10, Sun 8-9am, All categories 0-3 4-7 8-15 male & female
- 29th - Off
- 4th - BLF Interstate Challenge (Youth & Elite male boxers ONLY) Divisions (60kg, 64kg, 69kg, 75kg, 81kg, 91kg)
Nominations Close 5:00pm Friday 10th May.
All nominations to Mark Wilson (email@example.com) or 14 Cobalt Drive, Bethania 4205.
Box of Commence Saturday 18th May (if required to, you must box there)
For further information Contact Mark (0419475877)
- 6th - Level 1 Coaches Seminar (More Information)
- 12th - State of Origin - Acacia Ridge Hotel - See Newsletter for more Information
- 13th - Valley PCYC - Contact Shane Knox - Full Council Meeting 2pm
- 20th - Shamrock
- 27th - Wide Bay Titles - Bunderberg boxing - Challenge belts
- 3rd - Off
- 10th - Beaudesert
- 17th - Off
- 22/25th - Golden Gloves - Acacia Ridge Hotel - Beadesert rd - Acacia Ridge, Weigh in Thursday 8.00am – 10.00am, Other days 8.00am to 9.00am. All boxers must nominate through Boxing Queensland. Nominations will open 25th June and close 25th July . Late nominations accepted until the 10th August if accompanied with a $25 late fee for all boxers.
Nominations must include DOB, Category and weight, Div, Club and contact number. Categories are; 1-3 4-7 8-15 and open. Male & female.
- 31st - Off
- 7th - Rosewood
- 14th - Pre-Match - Harry Costi - Cloudland, Ann St, Brisbane
- 21st - Kingaroy
- 28th - Off
- 5th - Albert, Beenleigh Tavern
- 12th - Off
- 19th - Caboolture
- 26th - Off
- 2nd - Impact Boxing Club
- 9th - Level 1 Coaches Seminar (More Information)
- 16th - Spiders
- 29/30/1st - QLD State Titles - Acacia Ridge - Weigh in 8-10am Thursday, 8-9am Other days.