Clubs please download and use
Tournament Program Form
Tournament Dates: (Weigh-in
11am - 12 noon unless specified)
Clubs requiring tournaments contact Allan on 07 3287 1431
- 19th Mass registration day. The boxing shop, Griffith Uni , the Hub, Nathan campus, Kessels rd, Nathan Free medical with registration. 10am-2pm Qld team orientation starts 2pm where you will be given your itinerary tracksuit etc.
- 26th - Off
- 10th-16th Australian Titles, Adelaide
- 23rd - Albert Boxing Club - Beenleigh Tavern 0414549599 (AGM 2pm) Weigh-in 11am to12 noon
- 2nd - Level 1 Coaches Seminar (More Information)
- 8th - Pre-Match Toowoomba. Contact Brendon Smith for matching - 0418 800878
- 9th - Shamrock - Sands tavern, Maroochydore, Plaza parade - weigh in 11am--12pm - contact Mike Foley
- 16th - Off
- 23rd - Attila Boxing Academy - Bundaberg - Please support our
Flood Recovery Gold & Silver Belt Buckle Tournament at the WIN Stadium - Bundaberg Basketball - Flint Street. Discount Accommodation Email: email@example.com Free breakfast!
Food and licensed Bar. 80 Big Mac's from Macca's to give away after the weigh in
- 30th - Off (Easter)
- 6th - Deception Bay - Deception Bay Community Hall - Cnr Ewart st & Bayview tce - Damian Smith
- 13th - Off
- 19th - Tattersalls pre-matched
- 20th - Gladstone - Contact Mark Wilson 0419475877 for pre-matching if you’re intending to go to the Tournament
- 26th - Pre-Match - Kawana - Troy McGaughran
- 3rd - Pre-Match - Maroochydore Sands Tavern - Contact Rob Fogarty 0407112410
- 4th - Matrix - Labrador State School, Cnr of Government rd and Imperial pde. Weigh in 11am-12pm. Doctor at 3pm first bout at 4pm. Matrix Shield and Punish Fight Gear boxing bag(value-$180) awarded to the club with the most wins on the day.
- 11th - Off
- 18/19th -
S.E.Qld titles, Beenleigh tavern weigh-in 8-10am. All categories, 0-3 4-7 8-15 male & female - Open section contact Allan 0414549599 - SEQ titles are now held over two days, Sat and Sun 18/19th May. Sunday will be the Elite Finals and the challenge bouts for the SA trip. Challenges received so far are: Michael Black, Mitch Coomer, S. Spiativic, Bon Cos, all in Peter Lasarus division. Also Liam Pope v Liam Wilson, Nathan Mullhall v Liam Nicolson. Weigh in Sunday 9-10am. Doctor 11am, first bout 12pm
- 31st - Queensland Olympic Council Beach Volleyball - More Information
- 1st - Caboolture
- 8th -Off
- 15th - Kurbingui - Norris Rd State School Brackin Ridge - Syl Johns
- 22/23rd - Novice Titles, Acacia Ridge Hotel,
Weigh in sat 8-10, Sun 8-9am, All categories 0-3 4-7 8-15 male & female
- 29th - Off
- 4th - BLF Interstate Challenge (Youth & Elite male boxers ONLY) Divisions (60kg, 64kg, 69kg, 75kg, 81kg, 91kg)
Nominations Close 5:00pm Friday 10th May.
All nominations to Mark Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 14 Cobalt Drive, Bethania 4205.
Box of Commence Saturday 18th May (if required to, you must box there)
For further information Contact Mark (0419475877)
- 6th - (Postponed until further notice) Level 1 Coaches Seminar (More Information)
- 12th - State of Origin - Acacia Ridge Hotel - See Newsletter for more Information
- 13th - Valley PCYC - Contact Shane Knox - Full Council Meeting 2pm
- 20th - Off
- 27th - Wide Bay Titles - Bunderberg boxing - Challenge belts
- 3rd - Shamrock - Sands Tavern
- 10th - Beaudesert - Saint Mary's Primary school, Bromelton street Beaudesert.
- 17th - Off
- 22/25th - Golden Gloves - Acacia Ridge Hotel - Beadesert rd - Acacia Ridge, Weigh in Thursday 8.00am – 10.00am, Other days 8.00am to 9.00am.
Donny Tindal, promoter, for general enquiries re accommodation, entry fees etc contact Donny on 0407627869. All boxers must nominate through Boxing Queensland.
Nominations must include DOB, Category and weight, Div, Club and contact number. Categories are; 1-3 4-7 8-15 and open. Male & female.
The golden gloves nominations are now closed but late nominations will be accepted until this Friday until 4pm, that is it. We have a fantastic response and this will be the biggest and best. Some information for every one: First bouts on Thursday will commence at 1pm.. No changes to the programme will be allowed so allow for you and your boxer to be ready to compete according to the schedule. You must see the doctor at the time stipulated. We cannot allow any athlete to come and go as they please. We want this Golden Gloves to be run well. All coaches to be available at the end of the first weigh in as decisions will be made in your absence. Any queries contact Allan Nicolson 0414549599
- 31st - Off
- 7th - Rosewood
- 14th - Pre-Match - Brisbane - Contact Harry Costi for matching
- 22nd - Kingaroy - Weigh-in 9am tp 11am. Championship Belts to top boxers - Contact Lenny Hams for matching, etc
- 28th - Off
- 5th - Albert, Beenleigh Tavern -
The QLD youth championships will be held at the Albert tournament on the 5th Oct. Weigh in for youths 8-10am. Male and Female born 1996 and 1997 finals at the Caboolture tournament and if necessary at a further tournament to be advised the winners will be the QLD team for the Australian titles which will be held alongside the QLD state titles. A normal open tournament will be run along with these bouts. Weigh in for the normal bouts 11am-12pm. A special full council meeting is called to adopt the new BAI constitution and approve the amended QLD constitution. This is so that the QLD constitution will comply with the Australian constitution. Time of meeting 2pm at the Albert tournament
- 12th - Off
- 19th - Caboolture - Junior Rugby League Club, Morayfeild Rd - Weigh-in 11am.12pm - Contact Donny Tindal
- 2nd - Impact Boxing Club Noosa District High School, 17 Tulip St, Cooroy - Contact Mark on 0403264048
- 16th - Spiders - Caboolture PCYC, 2 Toovey St. Caboolture - Contact Luke 0418 195198
- 23/24th - Level 1 Coaching Course - Any Inquires to Allan Nicolson Jr 0412703222 (More Information)
- 29/30/1st - QLD State Titles and Australian Youth Championships - Acacia Ridge hotel, Beaudesert rd, Acacia Ridge - Weigh in 8-10am Friday, 8-9am Other days. All youth boxers to produce an Australian passport at weigh in. Can all clubs please help to put the ring up on friday morning at the State Titles as this is a BQ tournament and we need to use the good ring. Thanks to everyone and best of luck at the Titles, Allan Nicolson